Hello Week 16!

Thursday, September 20, 2012




How far along? 16 Weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: About 2lbs
Maternity clothes? A few here and there.  
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep:  Still depends on the night. Lately I have to get up at least once for a drink and bathroom.
Best moment this week: Getting some energy back! I can actually make it though a day! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? My BRIAN! I swear I don't know where it has gone to!
Movement: None so far, but from my understanding it's still quite early.
Food cravings: Orange soda and fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The only time I get queasy is if I don't eat and my stomach gets empty.
Have you started to show yet: YES! Or at least we think so.
Gender prediction: Boy! - our gut says boy..but who knows!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move and our dr. appointment on Monday



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs