Nursery Inspiration

Thursday, November 8, 2012

{Photo via Pinterest }
I really like the band of white with the name decal on the wall. I really want to incorporate Little Miss's name throughout her room. I also kinda like the way the curtains frame the crib. Gives it a warm feeling.

{All Photos via Project Nursery}

I really love wall displays that have some variety to them. The letters of the alphabet have caught my eye on several different occasions. These are such fun ways to add character and color to the nursery.

{All Photos via Pinterest}
For now we both like navy + hot pink.  The colors are bold and beautiful, yet warm at the same time. We will see though. It is kind of hard to find things in both these colors together. People seem to think that navy means boy and pink means girl...well we'll show them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs