Week 22

Thursday, November 1, 2012

{I couldn't get a very clear picture - Sorry }



How far along? 22 Weeks , 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: up to about 10 lbs!
Maternity clothes? A few here and there.   
Stretch marks? Nope :)
Sleep: It's been hard this week since I caught a bug of some sort.
Best moment this week: Getting to eat all the candy I want - a plus of Halloween! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? I miss being able to breath!!!
Movement: All the time! 
Food cravings: Anything and everything orange and candy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope feeling great!
Have you started to show yet: I'd have to say yes
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No - just round ligament pains and rib pain.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and slightly emotional. 
Looking forward to: Figuring out a girl name.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs