Meet Braden Rex Ostrand

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Welcome to the world - Braden Rex Ostrand!

November 16, 2015 was a beautiful day to welcome our son Braden Rex Ostrand. He came at 8:57am weighing 8lbs 7oz of pure boy!

I don't think I can explain in words how many emotions came with Braden. I knew what to expect, but I didn't at the same time. We had made it through all the baby stages with Breckette, and she seems to be doing fine. I mean, we have our days where I sure wonder whose kid she really is! I mean I sure didn't teach her....THAT did I! haha. Yet, there I was holding this new squishy bundle of yummy baby boy and I wondered - am I really cut out to be a mom to two?! Can I do this? To say
I was overwhelmed would be an understatement, because even with all those questions I felt a deep sense of peace and an overflowing of love. I watched as Breckette came and saw her big brother for the first times and her eyes lit up with excitement! She had no idea what was in store, but she was thrilled.




My dad  {aka: Bapa} 


This photo warms my heart!














All newborn photo credits go to Chelsa Schaefer Photography - Check her out! She is fantastic.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs